PizzaHutListens.ca Who doesn’t love pizzas and if it comes directly from Pizza Hut, there is rarely anyone who can deny it. Pizza Hut is an American but multinational restaurant chain, especially famous for its unique taste in pizzas.
The restaurant chain was founded in Wichita Kansas by Dan and Frank Carney in 1958 and serves Italian-American-style dishes. According to data available on Wikipedia, Pizza Hut has more than 18,703 restaurants worldwide which makes it the largest pizza chain in the world.
Pizza Hut uses its subsidiary company name Yum Brands to expand its business in other parts of the world such as China, Pakistan, and India. So, to run this largest business, Pizza Hut regularly takes suggestions and feedback from their customers.
In every country where Pizza Hut has its base, it takes the survey to improve its customer experience. Customers can take part in these surveys and can get a coupon code that can be used in their next visit to the Pizza Hut location. So, if you are still wondering what is Pizza Hut guest experience survey and how to take part in it, stay with me, I’m providing all the information in this article.
What is the Pizza Hut Guest Experience survey?
Pizza Hut is offering its customers to take part in a special guest experience survey through which customers can give feedback and rate the services available at that specific store. This will help the store to understand the customers’ requirements and expectations better and serve accordingly.
It will only take a few minutes from start to end to complete the Pizza Hut survey and will give you a Pizza Hut reward which is mentioned on your Pizza Hut billing statement. The Survey is not rocket science, after all, anyone can take part in it as the survey question will mostly revolve around the size and portions of the order. You can also rate the location, environment, and behavior of staff at the store.
How to take part in the Pizza Hut Guest Experience survey?
If you are interested in taking The Pizza Hut Guest Experience Survey, first of all, you will need a recent payment slip from Pizza Hut on which you will find all the relevant information for starting the survey. Once you have your payment slip from Pizza Hut, take your device search for the Pizza Hut Guest Experience Survey, and click on the relevant website. After that, enter the code located on your Pizza Hut payment slip and start the survey. Alternatively, you can also follow the below-mentioned steps and take part in the Pizza Hut Guest Experience survey.
- Go to any search engine or in the address bar of your device and enter the “Pizza Hut Guest Experience Survey.”
- Relevant results will open in Search results based upon your IP location, click on the survey website or click on the embedded link mentioned ahead, Pizza Hut Guest Experience Survey – Welcome.
- Now, enter the code printed on your Pizza Hut bill and click on continue, the survey will start.
- Answer all the questions based on your visiting experience and submit the survey. Upon successful completion, a coupon code will be shown on your screen. Save this code and apply it on your next visit to Pizza Hut.
Eligibility Criteria for Taking Part in the Pizza Hut Survey
You must fulfill certain eligibility criteria to take part in the “Pizza Hut Guest Experience Survey” If you fail to fulfill the criteria, Pizza Hut reserves the right to cancel the code. These criteria are as follows:
- The customer must be a legal resident of the USA or Canada and must not be less than 18 years of age.
- He/She must have a basic understanding and readability of English or Spanish.
- A customer can only access the survey website once through a survey code.
- The survey must be completed within 5 days from the date of visit mentioned on the Pizza Hut bill.
- The customer must have a valid email ID to receive the coupon code in the mailbox and the code is non-transferable.
- You will need a proper internet-connected device and a stable internet connection to complete the Pizza Hut Survey.
- Question – Can I take part in the Pizza Hut guest experience survey if I have ordered online or by phone?
Answer – At present, the feedback codes are provided only to in-store and online orders so, if you have ordered something from Pizza Hut by phone, you won’t receive a survey invitation code. However, customers ordering online will receive a feedback code in their e-mail and can take the survey by clicking on the link available in the confirmation email.
- Question – Where can I find the feedback code in my Pizza Hut in-store receipt?
Answer – You will find the feedback code on the bottom of your Pizza Hut in-store receipt and use the code by visiting the Guest experience survey site online.
- Question – I have ordered from Pizza Hut online but was unable to find the feedback code in the confirmation email.
Answer – The feedback code for online orders can be found in the confirmation email, where the link is embedded in the “Give Feedback” option. After clicking on the Feedback link, the code will be applied automatically. Please note that the feedback codes are unique and can’t be shared.
- Question – I have completed the Pizza Hut survey but I haven’t received the reward coupon code.
Answer – Please note that the surveys are facilitated by third-party websites and it takes some time for them to compile all the data and send it to Pizza Hut. After receiving the data, Pizza Hut sends a reward coupon code to the customers in their mailbox and it can take up to 5 days.
That’s all for today on the Pizza Hut Guest Satisfaction Survey, if you have any other questions feel free to ask us in the comment box. We would like to hear from you and solve your queries.
Related Tag:- PizzaHutListens.ca