MyWawaVisit.com Companies or businesses run on the idea of serving their customers to the best of their capacity. Surveys are one of the best options when we think about customer feedback. Almost all companies rely on surveys for a clear insight into their services and interaction with customers.
The Wawa customer satisfaction survey also serves the same purpose and you can visit the My Wawa Visit website and take part in this survey. Through this survey, Wawa aims to check its customers’ satisfaction rate for their services and products.
With this survey, you can talk about your recent experience at the Wawa store and get a chance to participate in a lucky draw for a $25 gift card or a $500 Wawa gift card.
How to participate in the Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey?
The Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey is quite popular nowadays and you can participate in it by visiting the My Wawa Satisfaction Survey website. You will need a store number and survey code to participate in this survey. This survey is available in either English or Spanish language and you can choose any one of them. follow these steps to participate in the Wawa visit Customer satisfaction survey.
- Go to the website of the Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey which is https://www.mywawavisit.com/.
- The default survey language is English, if you want Spanish change it from the bottom left of the page.
- Enter the survey code and store number from the receipt that you got on your last visit to the Wawa store in the respective boxes.
- After clicking on start, the survey will be started and you can answer the questions related to your recent experiences at the Wawa store. The questions may include multiple choices as well as some scaling questions for rating the services and store environment. There may be some questions for choosing either satisfied or dissatisfied with the overall service quality.
- Upon answering all questions, you will get a chance to enter a sweepstake, which is optional.
- After this, leave feedback and follow the instructions, the survey will be completed and you will enter the draw for a $25 gift card or $500 Wawa gift card.
Note: The reward amount and type can be changed at any time and solely depends on the Wawa store.
Terms & Conditions for Participating
The terms and conditions for participating in the Wawa Customer Satisfaction survey are quite simple and don’t require any special attention. The Terms and conditions are as follows:
- You must be a legal resident of the United States or the District of Columbia.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to participate in the Wawa Customer Satisfaction survey.
- The Employees officers and other individuals related to Wawa are not eligible for participating in the Wawa Customer satisfaction survey.
- Only one entry is permitted per receipt for taking the survey.
- No minimum purchase is required, all you need is the store number and survey code for the Wawa Customer Satisfaction survey.
- No other language is available for taking part in the survey other than English and Spanish.
- The reward is non-transferable and neither can be redeemed against the cash.
Requirements for taking part in the Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey.
You will require the following to take part in the Wawa visit Customer satisfaction survey.
- Your Receipt which you received in the Wawa store.
- The store number and survey code are located on the receipt.
- A reliable internet connection for taking part in the survey.
- A device that can access the Wawa survey website and can fill the survey like a Laptop, Desktop computer, Mobile, or Tablet.
- Basic knowledge of either English or Spanish for taking the survey.
- A valid email ID for receiving further updates regarding your reward for taking the Wawa Customer Satisfaction survey.
Benefits & Rewards
The first and foremost benefit of taking any survey is it helps the company to introspect their services and make it better for you. So if you are taking the survey, you are helping the company to make their services better which in turn gives you a nice experience when you next time visit their location.
Apart from helping the company make its services better, you will get a chance to receive the $500 Wawa gift card after completing the Wawa Customer satisfaction survey. You may also get a gift basket containing Wawa merchandise worth $75 upon filling out the survey.
About the Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey
Wawa is an American chain store dealing in fast food, Convenience items, and Gas filling stations which was founded on 16 April 1964. The Wawa was founded by Grahame Wood and its headquarters is located in Wawa, Pennsylvania, United States with a total of 900 stores across the USA as of 2020.
In our opinion, The Wawa visit Customer satisfaction survey is a good choice as it helps the company as well as gives the customer a chance to win a $500 Wawa gift card. That’s all for the Wawa visit Customer satisfaction survey. If you have any questions related to the Wawa Customer satisfaction survey, feel free to ask us in the comment section.
- Question – How many times can I take the Wawa Customer Satisfaction survey?
Answer – The Wawa visit Customer satisfaction survey is limited to once a time every month for a customer up to 30 June 2021.
- Question – What are the gift details of the Wawa visit survey?
Answer – The Grand prize is as mentioned above a $500 Wawa Gift card and a gift basket containing Wawa merchandise worth $75 which makes the gift a total of $575. In addition to the grand prize, the first prize is a $25 Wawa gift card and a Wawa gift basket of $75 containing Wawa merchandise.
- Question – How many people will receive the Wawa Gift prizes for taking the Wawa Customer Satisfaction survey?
Answer – There will be a Grand Prize winner and 50 first prize winners from 10 regions in which 5 from each region making a total of 51 winners total.
- Question – How will be I informed if I win?
Answer – The winners will be informed through the phone, Email, or delivery services.
Related Tag:- MyWawaVisit.com