mysalonlistens.com :- To give you a good haircut and thedesiredlook, a Barber has to takethe same care as a Chef takes in the kitchen to make the outcome pleasing and satisfying in the end. From cleanliness to the well-balanced judgement of cutting and ingredient, it should be perfect. Scissors and brush should be dance perfect on your hair.
Nor an inch less, nor an inch more, just perfect. Only then it will please your heart in the end.And I bet you all can relate and agree upon it. Because, to give you the taste of desired perfection and satisfaction, a Barber should have a chef like skilful responsibility and Saloon has to be like a personal Kitchen, well-groomed and maintained.
For this very reason, to know about the customer satisfaction level after receiving their saloon services, Regis Corporation is conducting a customer satisfaction survey for their beautiful customer.
Regis customer satisfaction survey consists of questions regarding the quality and services of the company. About the customer happiness and satisfaction level after receiving the treatment. And those who participate in the survey and provide their honest opinion will get a free coupon as a reward.
Regis Corporation is an American hair salon company and particularly the largest service provider in the world of Salon with more than 10,000 stores all over the United States of America, United Kingdom and Canada. The Regin was founded by Paul Kunin and Florence Kunin in 1922 in Edina, Minnesota. Kunin Beauty Salon was the earlier name of the salon, named by Paul and Florence but later it was changed into Regis by their son Myron who brought this chain from his family in the year 1958.
In the early start, the salon was located mostly in the departmental store but after the acquisition by Myron, the business strategy was being changed and the store moves into the shopping malls. Now, there are 10, 000 salons of Regin in which more than 50, 000 stylists work as an employee to provide the customer with their desired result. The regime provides Hair cuts and Beauty products to its customer. The root of the company is widely spread through their many brand collaboration in the USA, Uk and Canada which led them to generate USD 1.69 billion in revenue in the year 2017.
By the mentioned statistics, it is all clear that how big is the Regis Corporation is in its business. And to keep the rate of success and popularity balanced amidst the customers and their business, they decided to come closer to the success giver, the valuable customer. Because they know success lies in the happiness and satisfaction of the customer.
In the end, who will get the advantage from the Regis Corporation’s customer satisfaction survey?
All the action on the big scale is happening only to makes sure that the better and valuable service is reaching up to the customer or not. If it’s reaching then how much satisfaction a customer has with it? Or if the customer hadn’t get the valuable service, then where is the problem lying?
To seek for all these problems and to bring the resolvent, the company is conducting the survey. To provide you with what is best for your money.
If you count the instant benefit, you are getting twice. Immediately, at the end of the survey is a reward and the second is the assurance of better service.
In a simple and straight word, You are the first who will get an advantage and from your advantage, the company will get their benefits as a byproduct.
Time to walk ahead towards the important part of the Survey.
The rules and regulations, the terms and conditions and requirements:
- Eighteen is the legal age of participating in the survey. Check it.
- The legal residents of the United States of America, the United Kingdom and Canada can only participate.
- The language of the survey is English and Spanish. So, if you are not familiar with these two languages then you should avoid participation.
- The recent purchase receipt is the key to the online survey. If you don’t have one, you can’t enter into the survey.
- If you are an employee, staff member or family member of the Regime Corporation then this survey is not for you.
- You alone can participate per purchase receipt.
- Your valid id is needed at the time of the survey.
- The rewarded reward should be redeemed within 60 days.
These 9 important and crucial points should be taken care of before entering into the survey.
Next and final jump, on the online survey process.
The Step-by-Step direction of Online Survey:
- Recheck the internet connection of your phone, tablet, computer or laptop before the kick start of the survey.
- Now, tap on mysalonlistens.com to get into the survey.
- On the first page, they will ask you to choose the salon under which you have taken service.
- On the second page, you have to choose the city in which you visited the salon.
- The whole survey will take 3 – 5 minutes of little time from you.
- Choose and click Get Started.
- On the third page, you have to provide the ticket number stated in your purchase receipt.
- Enter and click Next.
- From the fourth page, you will get the questionnaire purely related to the service of the Regis and your experiences.
- Attend all the asked questions and move ahead.
- After the questionnaire, you will find a dialogue box of feedback and complaint if you have any.
- Write down your last visit experience in it with honesty.
- Submit it.
- The validation code will appear in front of your screen.
- Pen down in your receipt and take it to the Regis to redeem it.
For advance search and investigation, you can visit www.regiscorp.com
- Chipotle Thanksgiving Hours
- Chipotle Sunday Hours
- Chipotle’s New Year Eve Hours
- Chipotle Memorial Day Hours
- Chipotle Locations
After finishing the surveyor going through the process of it, you will realise how easy, interesting, empowering, rewarding and quick to finish is this survey. The best you can do is express all you have felt and have in your mind about your last visit to Regis because they want you to tell them. Good luck and have a nice day ahead!
Related Tags :
- Signature Style Salons
- Smartstyle Franchise Resource Center
- Salon Company
- Cost Cutters Customer Service
- Smart Styles Corporate Office